Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Have you heard of IPSY?


To start off, I'm in TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA.

The majority of "GLAM BAG" websites who offer mystery products from top brands in a monthly shipment do not have memberships for Canada. 

Perhaps these companies are taking their sweet time to ship to us  because the demand in the U.S. is so high. 

So kudos to Michelle Phan!


Michelle Phan's company IPSY has finally made memberships for Canadians

I stumbled upon this site by accident - I forgot I had signed up a year ago only to discover they didn't ship to me, but it's so great she made this option available in time for Christmas too. One thing I found a little odd was the new company name.

Previously, IPSY was called MYGLAM. 
In my opinion, the new name sounds like a term for an undiscovered disease or something.

But I signed up without hesitation. It was an easy form to fill out as well.
(I'm the type of person who makes high-end purchases and invests in quality products btw).

  • It would be a very good idea to purchase a membership for your daughter, friend, or relative. The value is amazing.

  •  In terms of savings, if you're an avid Sephora or M.A.C. Cosmetics shopper, then you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. 
Check out previous Glam Bags from 2012.


I'll do a review and video once I get my first Glam Bag. YAAAY

P.S. I felt extremely corny typing the sentence above for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment