Monday, November 26, 2012

Chanel Flap Bag


I've considered saving up for a new handbag for quite some time. 
From Louis Vuitton to Prada, Gucci, and now finally Chanel... 

I'm definitely looking for a piece that will outlive both you and I

The price difference between a Chanel Flap Bag vs. Louis Vuitton items is quite steep. 
What I'm doing is slowly selling all of my older bags that I no longer use, 
and putting the money towards one sort of "Holy Grail" bag. 

Great Chanel Flap Bag Review 



Screen Shot of Crazy Prices


These prices are bananas! - to say the LEAST. 
I completely understand why these bags are so expensive though. 



I'm assuming this item would be considered as one of those magical "dream" pieces a girl wishes to have in her wardrobe. Would I need to save for an eternity? I suppose it'd be slightly peculiar to carry a $4000 bag around - Especially when your purse's worth is more than some people's cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment